Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lady White Review!

Lady White by Gina Bovyn

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617778753/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_img

Book Description:
Lady WhiteMy mother murdered by my father's hand. All whom I loved taken by a jealous God. An undeserving bounty on my head. I had no choice but to become what I am. The Realm's sole purpose was to glorify the God who created them. Yet as selfishness and greed grew in the hearts of men, the Realm's purpose was forgotten. Only the Kingdom of Linolae withstood the power of the evil one and made a stand against his lusting allies, remembering the God who always caused them to triumph. But the times grow darker and an army must arise. Only a lass worthy can lead this kingdom to victory and save the Realms from their own destruction. From the loins of a very  unsuspecting maiden will she come.                    
Alina aer Anya, otherwise known as the White Lady, carries a sordid past as she rides with her band of men killing for the nobles' coin. She searches for her own path in life, one without trust, without love, and without the God of her mother. But as she rides to fulfill a task for a power-hungry ruler, she finds a crossroad in her path, and her hardened heart begins to soften. Will she allow evil forebodings and her sordid past to keep her from a trusting friend and the arms of the man she loves? Or will she turn at life's crossroad and begin her days anew? As she pens her tale in the dungeon of King Richard, only her writings and the hope of escape keep her alive.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617778753/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_img

My Opinion:
This book was wonderful! I could read it again and again (and I'm not one to re-read a book when I'm done!) Alina's tale is not for the faint of heart though! Raw, real, and beautiful. This book will take you through dark times and lead to the light. Fill you with strength and hope. Gina expresses God's enduring love and patients perfectly! This book instilled in me a greater and stronger faith! I was so broken hearted in the dark times and so joyful in the wonderful times. I didn't want Lady White to end! An amazing journey and wonderful adventure!

And because I LOVED this book SO much I couldn't just choose one song!: "Awesome God" by Rich Mullins, "Redeemed" by Big Daddy Weave, "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real, and finally "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perry (A Thousand Years portrays both the love of God and the love of Alina's love)

Psalms 119:71

~ASC


P.S. I would LOVE it if you would become a follower of ASC Photos and Designs here on Blogger w/ GFC!  Just click "Join this site" and it'll tell ya what to do!!! ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment