Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, November 2, 2012

Join Team Amada in the Flexi Clip Showdown!!!

Hello everyone!!!

I need your HELP!!!!

So Flexi Clip is having a Showdown and I'm a Team Leader.  I WANT YOU and my Team!!!

Team Amada (there is no N in my name it's pronounced: a.m.a.th.a)

Here's the link to my Facebook post and the party site + links to register and buy! :  http://www.facebook.com/events/503491782994529/permalink/507044019305972/

What I need you to do is let me know when you buy!  So that way I can tell Sarah and get the points I SO desperately NEED!  You can comment here, on Facebook, or email me at:
amada_chavez{AT}yahoo{DOT}com (replace the {AT} and {DOT} with @ and . )

And you can post on the party that you bought (list the Flexis or how many you bought) for Team Amada!!!

PLEASE JOIN MY TEAM!!! And if you are a new buyer and you buy three you can email Sarah Ives and get another Flexi Clip COMPLETELY FREE!!!!

So go buy for our Team, and let me know when you do!!!!

Here's one of my FAVORITES, but they have TONS of different styles and themes to choose from!!!



Acts 16:31

~ASC


P.S. PLEASE Become a follower of ASC Photos and Designs here on Blogger w/ GFC!  Just click "Join this site" and it'll tell ya what to do!!! ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment