Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, December 21, 2012

White Christmas Pie Review!!!

White Christmas Pie by Wanda E. Brunstetter

White Christmas Pie
Book Description:
Step into Amish country for this bittersweet holiday romance. Here you'll meet Will Henderson, a young man tortured by his past, and Karen Yoder, a young woman looking for answers. Add a desperate father searching for his son, and you have all the ingredients for a first-class romance that will inspire and enthrall.

http://www.amazon.com/White-Christmas-Pie-Wanda-Brunstetter/dp/B0035G063M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356127518&sr=8-2&keywords=White+Christmas+Pie

My Opinion:
When I first saw white Christmas pie I thought it was going to be a lovely Christmas book. Boy was I wrong! As a matter of fact Christmas is not mentioned until the final chapter. It is center more around Thanksgiving than Christmas. However I was greatly surprised by the story line and I ended up getting SO much more than just a Amish Christmas story. Wanda's plot is fabulous, her characters are real, and the way she writes is absolutely wonderful. She tucks little tid-bits of surprise and mystery into these pages right up til the end. I highly recommend reading this book, and not just because of the delicious recipe with-in, but also because you will find great messages through out!!!

My songs for this book are: "Fix me Jesus" by Queen Latifah and while this song has really nothing to do with this story line I was reminded of "Giddy Up Go" by Red Sovine

~ASC

Acts 16:31


P.S. Thank you to all my followers for following!!!  And if you are not a follower yet please become one!!!  Either with GFC or NetworkBlogs!!!  Merry CHRISTmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment