Search This Blog

Statcounter




Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Goodbye to Yesterday Review!!!

*Goodbye to Yesterday 
by Wanda E. Brunstetter



Book Description:
Goodbye to Yesterday: Part 1 (The Discovery - A Lancaster County Saga)Join Meredith and Luke Stoltzfus, an Amish couple who are faced with the greatest challenge of their young lives. Financial struggles. Arguments. A suspected pregnancy. A last-minute trip to Middlebury, Indiana. A deadly encounter at a Philadelphia bus station. Will their love and faith be enough to bring them back together again, against all odds?  Book 1 of the 6-part serial novel--The Discovery-A Lancaster County Saga.

http://www.amazon.com/Goodbye-Yesterday-Discovery-Lancaster-County/dp/1616260858/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1359487846&sr=1-1&keywords=goodbye+to+yesterday

My Opinion:

Wanda has my attention! I will admit when I got this book and I saw how small it is I was confused. I thought I had only received part of the first book, and how am I going to review that! After doing my research I learned that, no, the first book is only 8 chapters long. I love this though because it's just the right amount to leave you hanging! LOL! (plus the book is so cute) Anyway you might think that's a bad thing, but when it's from an author that is as imaginative and as good a writer as Wanda E. Brunstetter then you see how brilliant it is. I MUST read what happened next!!! Slipping in twists that you didn't see coming and leaving you longing for more. I love this little book, I can't wait to read what's next, and I think that this is a MUST READ!!! :) Filled with a unique and exciting story line this is going to get good!

My songs for this are: "Always On MY Mind" by Willie Nelson and "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" by Alan Jackson

Isaiah 26:3

~ASC

* I received this book for the purpose of posting a review.  This in no way affected my opinion of the book, and the above is my truthfully opinion of Goodbye to Yesterday.  Thank you Handlebar for this book! :)

P.S. I would love if you would become a follower with GFC or NetworkBlogs!  Thank you to all my followers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment