Search This Blog

Statcounter




Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING from ASC Book Reviews!!!

"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving."  Colossians 2:6-7

I hope you all have a safe, blessed, and wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

God is SO GOOD!  
I'm thankful for God' grace, mercy, and love.  
For Jesus' gift of salvation, sacrifices, and blessings.  And the Holy Spirits guiding hand that sometimes just takes over. :)  
I'm thankful for true family and friends.
For you guys, my readers. 
For warmth and support.  
and many, MANY other blessings God has given me.  They are far too numerous to list. :)  
     "All I Can Do (Thank You)" by Mikeschair

No comments:

Post a Comment