Search This Blog

Statcounter




Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Bridge Unbroken Review!!!!

A Bridge Unbroken by Cathy Bryant

Book Description:
Letting go to build a bridge…
Dakota Kelly wants her painful past to disappear. A plan to start afresh is derailed when she co-inherits her late grandfather’s farm with Chance Johnson, the man responsible for the scars on her heart. But Chance isn’t the only ghost from the past. Someone else is out to get her and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Will Chance and Dakota lay aside their grudges to restore the old farmhouse and bridge, or will evil forces sabotage their attempt at forgiveness?

My Opinion:
Loved it!  This is the first Miller's Creek novel that I've had the pleasure to read and it is great!  It has a fast start that grabs you and won't let go!  Cathy packs in suspense, action, and romance!  I was thrown for a loop with the mystery to! :)  I absolutely LOVE the way Cathy writes with humor and great character dialogue!  Filled with interesting secrets and wonderful messages of learning to forgive, not giving into fear, growing in trust and Faith, and the healing all this brings!  I LOVE the format also, Cathy writes the inner voice of God in bold so I know what's going on and the chapters that are read from the bad guys point of view start with "Chapter..." in a different font than the others!  I love knowing who's perspective I'm reading from at the very start!  The overall flow of the story is great as twists and surprises pop up!  I LOVE all these characters and can't wait to go back and read their stories also; they are lovable, unique, and complex!  The suspense, the mystery, the uncertainty, the love, the humor, the emotions, the plot, and the Spiritual messages all wrap together a fabulous Must Read that has made my Favorite Books List!  

Songs that express and o with A Bridge Unbroken: "Voice Of Truth" by Casting Crowns, 
"Forgiveness" by Matthew West, 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin, 
"Whom Shall I Fear [God of Angel Armies]" by Chris Tomlin, 
"Only A Mountain" by Jason Castro, 
"Find You on My Knees" by Kari Jobe, 
"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Matthew 18:21-22

~ASC

*I received this book from Cathy for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about A Bridge Unbroken. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment