Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Book Club or Discussions????

I have been apart of a book club/promotional group for Bethany Houses' The Secret of Pembrooke Park and I was inspired with an idea of a cyber book club.  
I've never had the opportunity where I live, or probably the time either, to join and be apart of a book club, but there are always some interesting discussion questions in the back of the books I read.  So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in a book club of sorts.  
I'm toying with the idea of putting up 3 books I've read recently in a poll our post and over a certain amount of time you vote or comment on which one you want most, then that's the book I'll take questions from, we can share our favorite parts, favorite quotes, and so on.  If this sounds interesting to anyone please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment