Search This Blog

Statcounter




Tuesday, January 13, 2015

FREE Kindle reads!!!

Hello all!  I hope you are having a Blessed New Year thus far!  I wanted to take the time to share a few freebies that have been up on amazon in case anyone is interested!

These are books that I haven't had the chance to read and review yet, but they are all the firsts in series that I have read from and LOVED the books!  Now you may know by now that I prefer print books to ebooks!  I'm a die hard physical copy reader! :D  But I don't turn down the chance to get GREAT books for free just because they're ebooks! ;)  

Click on the book covers to go to amazon and get them! :)


Love's Reckoning!
Ever since I read Love's Awakening
I've wanted to go back and read the first of The Ballantyne Legacy Series!

Dying to Read!
Like the title after reading the second and third in the series 
I've been dying to go back to the beginning! :)

  

Where Wildflowers Grow!
I REALLY enjoyed Where the Heart Heals
and so I was excited when I found this for free!

Happy Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment