Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, February 2, 2015

FREE Christian Fiction ebooks on amazon!!!!

You all may know by now that I am a die hard print and physical copy reader (my ebooks take the back burner when it comes to my reading time)!  And if I'm given the chance to get books in physical copy I jump at it, but when some GREAT Christian fiction is FREE on amazon and I've been dying to read them, I just gotta get them!  There were quite a few that I am happy to have a finally read, and if you feel the same click on the title or cover of the books below! 

I have read the second and third books in this series and always wanted to now how it began!



I have always wanted to read this series!


And

I enjoyed the second in this series and hope to enjoy this one!
Please read my review of Dancing with Fireflies!

Other books that are still FREE right now also!
Courting Cate by +Leslie Gould 
Love's Awakening by +Laura Frantz 
Where Wildflowers Bloom by +Ann Shorey 
Daughter of Twin Oaks by Lauraine Snelling
and
Out of the Storm (Novella) by +Jody Hedlund 

Happy Reading!!! :) 
~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment