Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, March 13, 2015

Sabotaged Review!!!!!!!

Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey

Book Description:
Finally Returned Home, Reef McKeena
Finds His Beloved Alaska 

Facing Its Greatest Threat

Growing up, goody-two-shoes Kirra Jacobs and troublemaker Reef McKenna were always at odds. Now, working together as search-and-rescue for Alaska's arduous Iditarod race, a growing attraction seems to be forcing aside old arguments. Then Reef catches Kirra sneaking from camp in the middle of the night. 

Kirra's uncle, a musher in the race, has disappeared. Kirra and Reef quickly track the man, but what they discover is harrowing: Frank's daughter has been kidnapped. Kirra and Reef, along with the entire McKenna family, are thrown into a race to stop a shadowy villain who is not only threatening a girl's life--but appears willing to unleash one of the largest disasters Alaska has ever seen.

My Opinion:
What a fantastic end!  I'm gonna miss the McKennas, so I'm SO happy I can re-read the books over and over! :)  This was one of the books I was most looking forward to coming out this year and I was not disappointed!  As always Dani starts out with action that throws you right into the plot!  Twists abound in the mystery surrounding Kirra's family!  I REALLY love how Reef's character grew into an awesome Christian man!  As the baby and wild child in the bunch I absolutely LOVE where he ends up!  And Kirra, who had already become a favorite character of mine from the last book, is an amazing character that overcomes hardship and heartache and who learns to heal!  All of my favorite characters come back as the McKennas band together to solve their final mystery!  Using the Iditarod for a backdrop Dani's writing is so expressive there were times I had to stop reading before I got frostbite! LOL!  I LOVE the messages of Faith and love, I enjoyed the suspense and mystery, and as always I adore the characters!  Fast paced and filled with great scenes, it makes me wish this wasn't the end!  I wouldn't mind if Dani comes out with another book with all of these characters centering more around any kids they might have...hint hint Dani! ;) LOL!  Overall this is a fabulous series filled with action and adventure that shouldn't be missed!    
Songs:
 "I Am Not Alone (Live)" by Kari Jobe, "Carry Me" by Josh Wilson, "Something Beautiful" by Steven Curtis Chapman, and...
I think this is the song that goes with Kirra in the end"You Carry Me" by Moriah Peters
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Jeremiah 29:11

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Bethany House for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Sabotaged. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment