Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, March 30, 2015

Waiting For Lily Bloom Review!!!!!!!!!

Waiting For Lily Bloom by Jericha Kingston

Book Description:
James Bloom has prayed three years for rain and five years for a wife. His dreams are demolished on Palm Sunday, 1935, when a catastrophic dust storm hits Oklahoma, and his neighbor’s niece has to ride out the storm at his house–-overnight. The next day, he’s forced to marry her, an East coast city girl who can’t speak. Could this be God’s plan?

Condemned to a future married to a stranger in the dusty Oklahoma wasteland, Lily Driggers longs for her home. Yet somehow, her new husband is the only one who understands her silent pleas.

As Easter approaches, Lily and James wonder if there is hope after the storm.


My Opinion:
A GREAT read!  If you're looking for a sweet read this Easter this is the book for you!  And what's greater is it's FREE right now until Easter!!!!  Just CLICK HERE for your copy!!!!!!!  I really liked the book description so I downloaded it and once I started reading I didn't want to stop!!!!  Jericha is a new author for me and I LOVE her writing!  This book isn't too long or too short it's just right, and yet it left me wanting more!!!!  Filled with scenes that made me laugh and some that had me in suspense when it comes to the aforementioned storm; I absolutely LOVE these characters!  I don't want to give anything away about them because I really enjoyed learning as I read, but I will say that I found the struggles these two must face make for some highly entertaining reading!  Jericha's inclusion of Faith is beautifully done, weaving into the story perfectly from beginning to end.  I HIGHLY recommend you get a copy and read this sweet story this Easter or any time!

Songs: "Leaning On The Everlasting Arms" sung by Alan Jackson, "God Gave Me You" sung by Dave Barnes, and "Christ Is Risen" by Tenth Avenue North
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Jeremiah 29:11

~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment