Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, June 22, 2015

Desperate Measures Review!!!!!

Desperate Measures by Sandra Orchard

Book Description:
Researcher Kate Adams has finally pinpointed the medicinal plant responsible for tearing her family apart. She's certain that discovering its secrets is her only hope of solving the mystery surrounding the disappearance of her father. Kate will risk anything to find the truth--even her budding relationship with Detective Tom Parker. But more people than she can fathom are after the plants and going it alone just might prove to be a fatal mistake.

Award-winning author Sandra Orchard pulls out all the stops in this breakneck and breathtaking conclusion to the Port Aster series. Fans will not be disappointed by the surprises they find inside.


My Opinion:
What an ending!!!  Wow!  I have been blessed to follow this series from beginning to end and I highly recommend anyone interested to start with number one and read all the way through!  Flowing from one book to the next Sandra's writing is awesome!  She adds humor and joy even in suspenseful moments!  I absolutely LOVE Kate!  She's the kind of character I ALWAYS love to read about because even when she's a "victim" she's never truly a victim because she NEVER stops fighting!  Even when she's backed into corner with no visible way of escape she doesn't stop fighting!!!  Paranoia abounds in this final addition and not just on the characters part! LOL!  I wasn't sure who was a good guy or a bad guy until everything's explained in the very end!  Twist after twist, explosions, secrets, lies, and more!  Filled with suspense and touches of romance!  I LOVE reading these books not just because of the great stories, but also because of all of the things I've learned from each of them, and of course the addition of recipes always makes me happy! ;)  Everything comes together and all secrets are revealed in this finale of the Port Aster Secrets series!  I highly recommend this book and this series as a whole!  And I can not WAIT for what Sandra has in store for us next! :)

Songs:
 "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars,  "Just The Way You Are" by Barry White, "Hope in Front of Me" by Danny Gokey, and "More Than You Think I Am" by Danny Gokey

Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Isaiah 55:8


~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Revell for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Desperate Measures. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment