Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, June 27, 2015

Now & Forever Review!!!!!!!

Now & Forever by Mary Connealy

Book Description:
Saddle up for romance and adventure with the Wilde sisters!

Shannon Wilde is the middle sister--and the one who loves animals. She's established her own homestead and is raising sheep for their wool. Things are going fine...until Shannon gets swept over a cliff by Matthew Tucker!

Tucker seizes every opportunity to get away from civilization, but one particular walk in the woods ends with him sprinting away from an angry grizzly and plunging into a raging river, accidentally taking Shannon Wilde with him. Their adventure in the wilderness results in the solitary mountain man finding himself hitched to a young woman with a passel of relatives, a homestead, and a flock of sheep to care for.

As Tucker and Shannon learn to live with each other, strange things begin to happen on Shannon's land. Someone clearly wants to drive her off, but whoever it is apparently didn't count on Tucker. Trying to scare Matthew Tucker just makes him mad--and trying to hurt the woman he's falling in love with sets off something even he never expected.


My Opinion:
Another Wild ride!!!  ;)  I'm always excited and disappointed when it comes to this series!  I get the book and I'm excited to start reading, then I finish the last word of the last page and I'm disappointed the book is over and I ate it up so fast! LOL!  I want to start it all over again!!!  But after reading this latest Wild at Heart installment I'm REALLY excited for the next one! :D  Now and Forever is an awesome story and I loved it even more than the first in this great series!  I really enjoy Shannon as a character and after getting to know Tucker even more I loved him all the more (but I also must admit that his horse is truly one of, if not my all time favorite, characters in this book!)!  There are sometimes when a mistake would pop up and make my brain go "what?" (example: it says her skirt disappeared around the corner after saying she wasn't in a skirt but britches), but a few things like that can't stop this story from being amazingly good!  And the hilarious, exciting, and entertaining scenes more than make up for anything!  And I want to thank Mary for her fade to black moments when writing around the marriage bed, they are done skillfully and beautifully!  As a single woman that only reads Christian fiction I MUCH prefer these kinds of scenes to those that get too graphic, even when the characters are married!  A bad guy is once again threatening one of the Wilde sisters, and if you threaten one you've threatened them all, and this time the danger is taken up a notch!  I'm not sure how I feel about the ending of this one and I don't think I will until I found out where these two go from here, if Mary elaborates, in the next one Fire and Ice.  Which, might I add, is the one I've been dying to read ever since reading the first one!  After being introduced to both Bailey and Gage Coulter, then further reading about these two great characters in Shannon and Tucker's story, I truly can not WAIT for the their story!!!!  From danger to humor, love and heartache, misunderstandings and new beginnings, Now & Forever is a well rounded story that will grab you from the very beginning and won't let you go!

Songs: "
God Gave Me You" performed by Dave Barnes, "Greater" by MercyMe, and "Remain" by Royal Tailor
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC


2 Peter 3:18


~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Bethany House for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Now & Forever. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment