Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, July 11, 2015

Now accepting Paypal for Bobble Bee Fingerless gloves!!!!!!!

Happy July all! :)  
I hope you are having a Blessed one!  
We're getting geared up for VBS this next week over here and it promises to be a fun and exiting one!
I wanted to send out a quick shout out that I am now accepting paypal 
(i.e. debit / credit cards) for the Bobble Bee Fingerless Gloves now!
$20.93 
So if you are interested please double check the measurements and make sure they'll fit, then leave a comment with your email addy in a safe format
 or email me at ascphotos87063ATgmailDOTcom
and I will be in touch!

Remember I only have 1 pair of these lovelies!!!
 And I do NOT offer refunds at this time.

Thanks always for following and reading!!!!
~ASC



No comments:

Post a Comment