Search This Blog

Statcounter




Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Capitol CMG Label Group and 9 time Dove Award winner, Nichole Nordeman, is wanting to feature your children in her next video for her song "Slow Down", which will be releasing on her new album on August 28th. They are asking for photos or videos of some of your child's key moments of "growing up". Check out the note below from Nichole regarding this song and idea.

"I don't know of a more uttered or whispered phrase from a mother of any age, about her child of any age, than "It's going by too fast."  I feel like I spend my life trying to slow time.  Trying to celebrate the growth and the milestones of my children, and then secretly day dreaming about building a time machine in my garage, so I can return to rocking my babies at midnight.  If you've ever looked at your child running across a field, or striding across a graduation stage, or walking down the middle aisle of a church clutching a bouquet, you'll know why this song is special to me.  I'd love for you to be a part of this sweet little video campaign, remembering the moments we wish we could slow down.  Will you loan me a few of those moments that meant the most to you?"  

- Nichole Nordeman

If you feel like being a part of this video, please submit your photos and/or video for review to nicholenordemanvideos@gmail.com, including the attached release form (email me for a copy of the release for at ascphotos87063[AT]gmail[DOT]com), no later than August 25th. In the event your video file is too large for email, please upload to dropbox.com and email the link to download.

If you send in your footage, Capitol CMG Label Group will be happy to send you a free copy of Nichole's new album AND enter you to win a $200 Visa Gift Card for your time. The winner will be chosen by 8/31/15. You must complete the attached release form to be entered to win and to enter your footage to be part of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment