Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, August 31, 2015

MUSIC MONDAY!!!!!!

MUSIC MONDAY

"Well the past is playing with my head 
And failure knocks me down again 
I'm reminded of the wrong 
That I have said and done 
And that devil just wont let me forget 

In this life 
I know what I've been 
But here in your arms 
I know what I am 

I'm forgiven 
I'm forgiven 
And I don't have to carry 
The weight of who I've been 
Cause I'm forgiven 

My mistakes are running through my mind 
And I'll relive my days, in the middle of the night 
And I struggle with my pain, wrestle with my pride
Sometimes I feel alone, and I cry 

When I don't think and I don't feel like I belong anywhere 
When I don't measure up to much in this life 
Oh, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ ‘cause "


No comments:

Post a Comment