Search This Blog

Statcounter




Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Potter's Lady Review!!!!!!!

The Potter's Lady by Judith Miller

Book Description:
When Rose McKay convinces her brother, Ewan, to invest in a pottery business, she's determined to assist him in making the venture a success. Having just graduated from the Philadelphia School of Design for Women, she believes she can design pieces that will sell well. In her efforts to help the pottery flourish, Rose reconnects with Joshua Harkness, who oversees his own family's pottery works in a nearby town.

Rylan Campbell has never liked change, but the new owners of the pottery seem to be the decent sort. He just wishes Rose wouldn't insist on cleaning and moving everything. But when McKay Pottery starts losing business to the Harkness company, Rylan realizes Joshua might be taking advantage of Rose.

Then Franklin Hotels announces a design contest. Winning the Franklin contract would be exactly the boost McKay Pottery needs, so Rose and Rylan work closely together to create something magnificent. With Joshua's company as their main competition, can Rylan convince Rose her trust in Joshua may be misplaced?


My Opinion:
GREAT READ!!!!!  What an fabulous read with great triumph!  Once again Judith has come up with the most exasperating of "bad guys" and this time there's more of them! LOL!  They twist, manipulate, and deceive our heroes and heroines to distraction and me right along with them!  I got so involved in the story and these characters I didn't want to put the book down!  I love The Potters Lady even more than The Brickmaker's Bride!  Once again I LOVE how Judith puts in how pottery was made and every step of the process.  I really enjoy learning this stuff and it adds a cool aspect to her stories!  With fabulous messages of God's care and His timing woven throughout I really couldn't ask for more.  Except I will because I CAN'T wait for the next one!  Judith I am more than ready for more!   I could read this book again and again, and I highly, HIGHLY, recommend it!  
Songs:
 "God-Shaped Hole" by Plumb
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Isaiah 64:8, Ephesians 2

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Bethany House for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about The Potter's Lady. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment