Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, October 17, 2015

An Endless Christmas Review!

An Endless Christmas by Cynthia Ruchti

Book Description:
On the way to Christmas with his family, Micah asks Katie to marry him. She says no, but there is no getting out of Christmas now. The Binder family celebrates every Christmas as if it were their last. Too many people, too much snow, and too little room should be a recipe for disaster. But sometimes too much is just enough. Especially when it's Christmas.

My Opinion:
Absolutely Amazing book!  Every time I read Cynthia's work I immediately fall in love with the characters and don't want to put the book down!  I devoured this book!  It is amazing!  I laughed, I cried, I laughed while I cried!  It is so beautiful that it is a MUST READ for this CHRISTmas season!  Working through pain and fear endeared Katie to me immediately!  And the patients of Micah makes him an favorite from the very start!  From the first words this book will grab you and take you on a funny, loving, and entertaining ride of highs and lows.  But there's just something about Cynthia's style of writing!  She can lighten the mood in the most sorrowful of scenes so that you just can't get too down!  A fabulous read that I HIGHLY recommend and one that has made it to my Favorite Books List! :)   

Songs: "Amazing Grace" by George Jones, "All Is Well [feat. Carrie Underwood]" by Michael W. Smith, and "Messiah: 42. Chorus: 'Hallelujah' " performed by Alexander Vilumanis
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Psalm 94:17-19

~ASC

*I requested and receive this book for the purpose of reviewing it.  This is no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about An Endless Christmas. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment