Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fire & Ice Review!!!

Fire & Ice by Mary Connealy 

Book Description:
Saddle Up for a Wildly Fun Ride 
in Mary Connealy's Latest

Bailey Wilde is one of the best new ranchers in the West. She's been living disguised as a man for a while, but when Gage Coulter comes to drive her off her homestead, he quickly realizes he's dealing with a woman--a very tough, very intriguing woman at that.

Gage is an honest man, but he didn't make his fortune being weak. He won't break the law, but he'll push as hard as he can within it. Five thousand acres of his best range land is lost to him because Bailey's homestead is located right across the only suitable entrance to a canyon full of lush grass. Gage has to regain access to his land--and he's got to go through Bailey to do it.

Spending a winter alone has a way of making a person crave some human contact. In a moment of weakness, Bailey agrees to a wild plan Gage concocts. Can these two independent, life-toughened homesteaders loosen up enough to earn each other's respect--and maybe find love in 
the process?

My Opinion:
WOW!  Fire & Ice is the one I've been waiting for ever since I first picked up the first in the Wild at Heart series, and I wasn't disappointed!  While I dearly love both of the other sisters and their stories this is by far my favorite of them all (I feel such a kinship with Bailey the most out of all the Wilde Girls)!!!  Bailey and Gage's story is filled with as much humor, action, entertainment, and romance as I could ask for!  Danger once again lurks in the shadows causing these two and those loyal to them to draw nearer to each other and unearth the secret villain!  Finally secrets from Bailey's past a revealed and her heart is opened to healing!  And the more I learned about Gage's character the more I loved him!  I LOVE the way Mary writes and the correct details she adds to her stories!  Action, laughter, and adventure await you in this whole series, and it is one that I highly recommend!

Songs that I think go with Fire & Ice: "Lift Your Head Weary Sinner (Chains)" by Crowder, "Not For A Moment (After All)" by Meredith Andrews, and "God Gave Me You" performed by Blake Shelton
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Philippians 4:13


~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Bethany House for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Fire & Ice. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment