Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, November 25, 2015

News: fiber, reviews, blog, etc.! :)

We're gearing up for our annual CHRISTmas craft fair and my hooks and needles have been flying of late!  I've also just finished these fingerless gloves for a friend's CHRISTmas present!  
I'm VERY happy with how they came out 
and can't wait to make some more! 
[I think I may need a pair myself ;) ]



ASC Photos & Designs will be closed from now through December 13th.  I'll try to be opening back up on Zibbet on December 14th, but I may not make it until the New Year!  
I'll keep you updated on when the store is open again! :)

I've got a hand full of reviews coming also!
To name a few:
The Christmas Joy Ride
The Matchmaker's Match
Whispers in the Reading Room
A Thousand Shall Fall
...

That's all for now 
have a safe and AWESOME Thanksgiving one and all! :)

Many Blessings, ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment