Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, November 30, 2015

The Matchmaker's Match Review!!!!

The Matchmaker's Match by Jessica Nelson

Book Description:
He has three months to find a wife—or lose his estate. Spencer, Lord Ashwhite, doubts he'll find a suitable bride among the ton, until the unconventional Lady Amelia Baxley agrees to provide a list of candidates. It should be an ideal arrangement, were Spencer not growing attached to the one woman Amelia refuses to consider as a prospect: herself. 

Independence means everything to Amelia, who has been burned in love before. The charming marquis is quickly putting her entire life in turmoil, and controlling her stubborn heart has never been such a challenge. But does the ever-practical Amelia dare to go from bride-finder to wife?


My Opinion:
Lovely read! This is the first book I've read from Jessica, and I'm happy to say I'd happily read more! :)  Amelia and Spencer immediately became favorite characters from the very beginning!  Getting lost in regency times is always something I enjoy doing and I really enjoyed the plot and twists!  Entertaining from the start and when you get closer and closer to the end more and more things happen to these two!  From injuries to redemption!  I love independent characters and you can't get more independent than Amelia! LOL!  She kinda reminded my of Beatrix Potter!  Loved this book and recommend it!

Songs: "Matchmaker" from Fiddler On The Roof - Soundtrack, "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin, and "I Am New" by Jason Gray
 Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC


Jeremiah 29:11


~ASC

*I requested and received a review copy of The Matchmaker's Match for the purpose of giving my honest opinion.  This did not affect my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment