Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, May 27, 2016

"Children of God" CD review! :)


Phil Wickham “Children of God”  CD

SOCIAL – CORNER
Buy Links:
 





My Opinion:
Lovely. :)  I really enjoy Phil's voice.  "Children of God" is a nice CD with mellow and calming music as well as some songs you can really jam to!  There are times when I wish the lyrics didn't repeat quite so many times, but some of them are nice lyrics so....  I LOVE rocking out to Your Love Awakens Me and Body Mind & Soul.  Overall I think this is a great worship CD and I enjoy Phil's new sound.

*I requested and received this CD as a member of flyby promotions for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and these are my true thoughts and feelings about the Child of God CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment