Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, July 30, 2016

Missing Review Part One!

Missing by Lisa Harris

Book Description:
Nikki Boyd Enters the Deadly World of Counterfeit Drugs to Find a Missing Woman

Nikki Boyd isn't usually called in on homicides; her forte is missing persons. But when a case with two murdered and two missing pops up on a quiet suburban street, she's ready to start the investigation and find missing homeowners Mac and Lucy Hudson. When the first clues lead her to the boat of her friend Tyler Grant--and another dead body--Nikki must untangle what ties Tyler to the Hudsons. The clues pull her into a deadly maze of counterfeit drugs and a killer who will stop at nothing to silence anyone who threatens his business--including Nikki.


My Opinion:
Exciting and fast paced!  WOW!  I think I enjoyed this one even more than the first book!  I like Nikki more and more as this series goes on!  Lisa packs SO much into these books!  I both like the fast pace and get slightly exhausted by it! LOL!  There's quite a few people that loose there lives in Missing and the overall plot is both interesting and exciting (and a little frightening)!  I feel for Nikki so much as her work life and personal life collide!  Filled with characters you can really connect, to I can't wait for the next Nikki Boyd novel!

Songs to come
:
 Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Revell for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Missing. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment