Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, August 1, 2016

Missing Review Part Two!

Missing by Lisa Harris

Book Description:
Nikki Boyd Enters the Deadly World of Counterfeit Drugs to Find a Missing Woman

Nikki Boyd isn't usually called in on homicides; her forte is missing persons. But when a case with two murdered and two missing pops up on a quiet suburban street, she's ready to start the investigation and find missing homeowners Mac and Lucy Hudson. When the first clues lead her to the boat of her friend Tyler Grant--and another dead body--Nikki must untangle what ties Tyler to the Hudsons. The clues pull her into a deadly maze of counterfeit drugs and a killer who will stop at nothing to silence anyone who threatens his business--including Nikki.


My Opinion:
There are times that I wish there were a few more Faith scenes through out the book as a whole, Nikki praying or her and Tyler talking more about God and Jesus.  But there are more scenes towards the end that I enjoyed!  Left with a cliff hanger and anxiously awaiting the next book there were also a few romantic scenes that I thought would go a little differently, but since the characters finally got closer to were I wanted them I'm good with it! ;)  LOL!  Fast paced, suspenseful, and filled with twists and turns!  Overall an excellent addition to this series!  

Songs
: "Overcomer" by Mandisa
 Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Revell for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Missing. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment