Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, December 31, 2016

Best of 2016!!!

Here's my list of my all time favorite books of the past year!
There were SO, SO many GREAT stories this year!!!
In no particular order:


Fading Starlight by Kathryn Cushman
27066693

25795364

Fetching Sweetness by +Dana Mentink
28523794

Back in the Saddle by +Ruth Logan Herne
26067639

The Wedding Shop by +Rachel Hauck
27840535

The Hearts We Mend by Kathryn Springer
25854488

The Ringmaster's Wife by +Kristy Cambron
25884871

and
The Painter's Daughter by +Julie Klassen 
[I had to throw this on in even though it was published in 2015.  This is a great story, and I did read it in 2016! ;) ]

2 comments:

  1. Great books! I really want to read "Fading Starlight". I'll have to do that this year! :) Same with "The Ringmaster's Wife".
    Of these, I've only read "The Beautiful Pretender" (really good!!), and "With This Ring" (also fantastic!). So many books, so little time. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Oh yes! Fading Starlight is such a GREAT read! And I found it refreshing since there's really not much romance. I mean there's just a touch of some, but it's more about friendship and Faith! :)

      And the Ringmaster's Wife is a GREAT story!!!! I did want a little more Faith messages in it, but what's there is FANTASTIC!

      So true!

      Happy Reading and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

      Delete