Search This Blog

Statcounter




Sunday, December 31, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE Here's The Best of 2017 in my opinion! ;)

Happy New Years Eve everyone!  I don't know about you but I'm happy to see this year come to an end.  We had quite a bit of sorrow this year, but through it all God has also been VERY Faithful!

Deuteronomy 7:9 says
"Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;"

and 

Hebrews 10:23 says
"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)"

Both of these verses are just a couple giving me hope and strength right now!  I'm hoping that this coming year is a better one than the one we are finishing! :)  And I also hope that you all have a safe and blessed celebration!

There were some pretty good reads published in 2017
These are my Top Picks in no particular order

This book was SO good!  The mystery was twisty and there was just enough suspense.  Dana's descriptions are so good I got a little claustrophobic while reading about being in the mine!
34889582


This series is really great to me!  I LOVE the concept and this one was just so entertaining and sweet.  It's a really great read!
32510778

I LOVE Jen's books and this one is NO exception this whole series' concept is gold to me!  I laughed SO hard while reading this story!  I could read it again and again and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the unique and quirky characters!
30259039

I think I may have actually squealed when I realized this was just the first in a series!  And I'm not a squealer! ;)  I LOVE Michelle's books and this first book is amazing!  Beautifully filled with historical detail and quirky characters!  This is another read that's got it all!  Humor, mystery, suspense, and of coarse romance!
33554888

There are not enough words to express how much I LOVE this book!  I'm a huge Pride and Prejudice fan and Carolyn took Jane's book and made it EVEN BETTER!!!!
30851451

Once again this series is just fantastic!  I was reading this book while going through the hardest loss of this year and it was a Godsend to have such a humorous book and capturing story to lift my spirits even when they didn't want to be lifted.
34020175

I think this book will forever have a special place in my heart!  I'm late to the Drew Farthering mysteries and so this was my first!  I've always been a fan of the Moors ever since I followed Heathcliffe and Catherine through them! :)  Plus take into account the Sherlock Holmes style to this story and a mystery that was filled with twists and.......how could I not love this book!?
30259043

These Healing Hills by +Ann H Gabhart
This book kinda snuck up on my heart!  I thought the book description sounded interesting when I got this book and I knew it would be a good read.  But I was not prepared for just how AMAZING this book truly is!!!!  And on a side note WHAT A GORGEOUS COVER!!!
34020270

I enjoyed this book for many reasons!  One being that it brought back ALL of my favorite characters from the first book!  And two because it was a fantastic story in and of itself!  There was a touch of mystery in this one and it blew my mind at time! :)
P.S. also LOVE this cover!
32572319

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed Murder on the Moor. Thank you and Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year DeAnna! :) I've just started "Death at Thorburn Hall" and I'm already hooked on it to! :D I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next and I hope Bethany House clears you to write even more with Drew and Madeline.


      Many Blessings! :) ~ASC

      Delete