Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND Looking Ahead! :)

Happy NEW Year EVERYONE!!!! :)

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

2 Corinthians 5:17

I'm not a resolution maker.  I never have been.  But I read one of the author's I follow, who doesn't do resolutions either, newsletters.  And she said that she likes to choose a word to focus on throughout the year.  That sounded really interesting to me and I thought I'd give it a try! :)

So I've chosen "Trust" as my word this year.
Trust: Firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

It's no secret, although you may not know this about me, but I've got some serious trust issues.  Due to things in my past I just don't trust easily.
But as a CHRISTian I'm growing, and so to grow in my faith this year I'm going to focus on Trusting The One that is the most Trustworthy and will NEVER let me down.  2017 was a particularly hard year and I was struggling pretty hard here at the end.  But Faith and Trust in God go hand in hand.
So if, like me, you are not big on resolution making, but you want to try something new, maybe picking a word is the right fit for you to :)

Anyhow I thought I'd share the books I'm looking forward to in 2018
WARNING though it's a pretty LOOOOOOONG list! ;)

In no particular order:
A Tale of Two Hearts (Once Upon a Dickens Christmas #2) by Michelle Griep
The cover's not out yet but I CAN NOT WAIT for this book! :D  I LOVED the first in this series and it made my Top of 2017 List!

The Lost Castle by +Kristy Cambron 
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!
Kristy is such a story weaver!  I truly enjoyed her Ringmaster's Wife and this book description and book cover just spark my heart and imagination!
35554148

A Refuge Assured by Jocelyn Green
My family and I REALLY love The Musketeers series from BBC and so after understanding more about French terms and hierarchy I can't WAIT to read this most intriguing read!
35069159


The Lacemaker by +Laura Frantz
Isn't it kinda stunning how close the cover above matches this gorgeous cover?
I've enjoyed Laura's works in the past and found this book description and cover to be captivation.
35069201

Treacherous Trails (Gold Country Cowboys #2) by Dana Mentink
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!  I'm SO excited after reading and loving the first in the series!  Dana had me hooked with her humorous romances, but not she got me hooked with her Suspense as well!  She just plain ol' got me HOOKED! :D
35584116

Until We Find Home by Cathy Gohlke
I haven't read any of Cathy's books yet and this book description sound so unique and intriguing I'm anxious to make this one my first!
Hopefully Christianbook will be shipping it to me SOON! :D
35755915

In Places Hidden (Golden Gate Secrets #1) by Tracie Peterson
This one has made this list for a few reasons:
1 I know anything from Tracie is going to be an entertaining read
2 I absolutely adore that cover!
and 3 it mentions CHOCOLATE! :D
35086269

All My Tomorrows: Three Historical Romance Novellas of Everlasting Love  by Karen Witemeyer, Jody Hedlund, Elizabeth Camden
Me and ebooks DO NOT get along and so I was SO excited to find Karen's novella in this collection
35034359

Winning Miss Winthrop by +Carolyn Miller
I LOVED Carolyn's last series and an SO excited for her next one!  I'm also hoping to read more about my past favorites! ;)
36809331

The Pirate Bride (Daughters of the Mayflower #2) by Kathleen Y'Barbo
Why do I want to read this one?  Come on it's got Pirates!35658894

The Accidental Guardian (High Sierra Sweethearts #1) by Mary Connealy
What an intriguing book description and Mary is another one of the authors on my "No matter what it will be an entertaining read" list! ;)
P.S. WHAT AN ADORABLE COVER
35086271

The Captured Bride (Daughters of the Mayflower #3) by Michelle Griep
Michelle Griep.......Need I say more? ;)
36040947

All for Love: Three Historical Romance Novellas of Love and Laughter by Mary Connealy, +Kristi Ann Hunter, Jen Turano
I LOVE ALL OF THESE AUTHORS and as I stated before ebook and I don't mix so I'm excited to get the chance to read these novellas! :)
THANK YOU BETHANY HOUSE
36536758

The Orphan's Wish (Hagenheim #8) by +Melanie Dickerson
I thought that the Hangengeim series was finished (major biblio-bummed), so imagine my excitement when I found out Melanie's got not just one but at least TWO MORE COMING! :D  WOO HOO! 
35229027

Sons of Blackbird Mountain (Blackbird Mountain #1) by Joanne Bischof
This sounds SO GOOD TO ME! :D  I've enjoyed Appalachia reads before so I can't wait for this one!  Gotta say I LOVE that cover to! 
36576080

Caught by Surprise (Apart from the Crowd #3) by Jen Turano
Any of my readers would know that Jen HAD to be on this list [and are not surprised it's multiple times ;) ]!
She is ALWAYS on my MUST READ list and I am absolutely in love with this series!  So my list would be totally incomplete with out this one!
36536759

And finally.......
A Rumored Fortune by Joanna Davidson Politano
THIS SOUNDS FANTASTIC!  What a plot!
36394907

Happy READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment