Search This Blog

Statcounter




Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Treacherous Trails Review!!!!!!!

Treacherous Trails by Dana Mentink


Book Description:
35584116Falsely accused… 

Can she escape the real killer? 

In this Gold Country Cowboys story, farrier Ella Cahill is accused of murder—and only former marine Owen Thorn, her brother's best friend, can help clear her name. Now with someone trying to kill Ella, Owen must protect her…despite his promise to her brother to stay away from her. But can they work together to find the true killer before she becomes the next to die?


My Opinion:
WHAT A BOOK! I LOVED THIS STORY!  And I must say I am LOVING this series!  I can't WAIT for the next book! :D  I really enjoyed meeting these two main characters in the last book and I was looking forward to Owen's turn!  And let me say that Dana did not disappoint!!!!  This one is also totally different in style of mystery and plot which I also truly LOVED, because when a sequel just repeats the original it's not good.  But with completely different situations in this one I think I loved it even more than the first (and I will also say, without giving too much away, that I usually don't like this style of mystery, but still ABSOLUTELY LOVED this one!)!  The character's backgrounds are highly interesting to me.  Two people that have overcome their pasts and continue to overcome obstacles in their present as they come together to survive!  Add in just enough suspense and intrigue and you've got a recipe for a highly entertaining read!  I HIGHLY recommend this one and truly can't wait for the next two brother's to get their stories!     

Songs: "Jesus I Believe" by Big Daddy Weave, "All My Hope (feat. Tauren Wells)" by Crowder, "Control (Somehow You Want Me)" by Tenth Avenue North, "Miracle" by Unspoken,
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 41:10

~ASC

*I received this book from the author for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Treacherous Trails. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment