Search This Blog

Statcounter




Thursday, April 26, 2018

A Most Noble Heir Review!!!!!!!

A Most Noble Heir by Susan Anne Mason

Book Description:
35138329Will gaining the world cost him everything he holds most dear?

When stable hand Nolan Price learns from his dying mother that he is actually the son of the Earl of Stainsby, his plans for a future with kitchen maid Hannah Burn
ham are shattered. Once he is officially acknowledged as the earl's heir, Nolan will be forbidden to marry beneath his station.

Unwilling to give up the girl he loves, he devises a plan to elope--believing that once their marriage is sanctioned by God, Lord Stainsby will be forced to accept their union. However, as Nolan struggles to learn the ways of the aristocracy, he finds himself caught between his dreams for tomorrow and his father's demanding expectations.

Forces work to keep the couple apart at every turn, and a solution to remain together seems further and further away. With Nolan's new life pulling him irrevocably away from Hannah, it seems only a miracle will bring them back together.


My Opinion:
GREAT story!  I REALLY enjoyed this read!  Though the beginning is really sad the drama quickly takes charge and the "what could happen next?" question leads you through a unique and highly intriguing story!  Though I did feel Nolan was a bit immature at times I quickly realized as a young man having his world thrown upside down, in reality, probably would be, at times! LOL!  I quickly loved Hannah, and as her story unfolds I really felt for her and in some areas could relate to her!  More towards the middle/end the pace started to slow slightly, but then it picked back up at the very end!  The Faith messages are FANTASTIC, Susan weaves them into the life of her characters flawlessly!  I REALLY LOVED the sub characters!  Especially Iris!  Her character is entertaining, highly lovable, and a breathe of fresh air.  Her presence took this story to the next level for me! :)  And in fact I would love for Susan to continue on with some of the sub characters taking the lead, I WANT MORE! :D  I must also note that I love how Susan writes about the marriage bed!  As a single woman I don't want details, but at the same time I can appreciate the beauty of the bond God created between man and wife!  I prefer the fade to black moments if you know what I mean. ;)  Susan balances this very well in my opinion allowing the reader to know what happened without getting into the physical details!  I know now in the future I can trust her as a Christian Author! :)  Overall this is a lovely and entertaining tale with Faith, romance, twists, excitement, and so much more!
  
Songs: "God Gave Me You" by Dave Barnes
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Matthew 19:26

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Bethany House for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about A Most Noble Heir. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment