Search This Blog

Statcounter




Thursday, July 5, 2018

Falling for You Review

Falling for You by Becky Wade

Book Description:
36347611

Willow Bradford is content taking a break from modeling to run her family's inn until she comes face-to-face with NFL quarterback Corbin Stewart, the man who broke her heart--and wants to win her back. When a decades-old missing-persons case brings them together, they're forced to decide whether they can risk falling for one another all over again.



My Opinion:
Not for me.  This was my first Becky Wade book and sadly it was personally not my cup of tea.  I couldn't find a connection with the characters for some reason.  And the drama wouldn't capture me either.  Plus there are parts of the writing that I would have preferred not being in a Christian novel.  The mystery within however intrigued me enough to skim through/past the parts not to my taste instead of putting it down all together.  Though that (the mystery) too didn't personally satisfy my reading appetite in the end.  Please remember this is my own personal opinion and taste so if you are interested in this book my recommendation would be for you to read an excerpt first. :)

Songs: "Amazing Grace"
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

1 Peter 5:6-7

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Bethany House for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Falling for You. ~ASC

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! I'm so sorry you didn't care for this one. I'll admit, I LOVED this book, but then so far, all of Becky's novels rank as favorite reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was to! LOL! I had heard SO many great things about her books and I wanted to try one, but they're just not my cup of tea. I hope you enjoy this one as a Becky fan though!

      Happy Reading! ~ASC

      Delete