Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, May 20, 2019

WARNING!

WARNING!: I would like to warn parents whose children watch the cartoon Arthur. Since I grew up watching this show I still enjoyed watching it even now that I'm grown up. But after what I saw last night I will not be watching Arthur anymore. Through the episodes the writers have made some, all be it minor, mistakes with the storyline and the characters, but the reason I will not have it in my house again isn't due to this but because of the writers choice to make the beloved character Mr. Ratburn a homosexual. On so many levels I have a problem with this, but especially and mainly from a Christian standpoint. Sadly, in this day and age, it's common for tv and movies to try and force sexual sin into everything for adults, but it's a whole new level of WRONG when children's programming is starting to force it upon our children! The devil is attacking our babies in every way ya'll, WATCH OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment