Search This Blog

Statcounter




Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Review: At Love's Command

At Love's Command At Love's Command by Karen Witemeyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
FANTASTIC READ! WOW what a great beginning to a brand new series! I LOVE these characters! God led, nobel, and tough! Just like how I love my cowboys! ;) LOL! But the women in this story don't disappoint either! <3 Now I usually don't read stories that have a doctor thread, I have found most of them to be filled with far too much gory details for my liking. But since I absolutely LOVE Karen as one of my favorite authors I thought I would give it a shot, and boy howdy I am SO happy I did! I truly enjoyed every aspect of this read including the medical parts! Threaded with just enough details and never once touched by gore I came to love Dr. Jo as a medical physician, a Christian, and an over all entertaining character! Throw in the male lead who is brave, strong yet sweet, smart and tough and you've got a recipe for a fantastic read! But it doesn't end there! All of the other sub characters are just as good if not better than Matthew and Jo! I can not wait for them to get their own stories! I also absolutely LOVE how much scripture is woven into these pages amidst all the adventure and action! I just can not say too many great things about this book! It's a must read in my personal opinion and I am excitedly awaiting more!

2 Chronicles 32:8, Deuteronomy 20:1, Philippians 4:19, Psalm 9:9-10

Song: "See A Victory" by Elevation Worship


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment