Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, December 18, 2017

Out of the Ordinary REVIEW!!!!!!!

Out of the Ordinary by Jen Turano

Book Description:
34020175When shipping magnate Harrison Sinclair's mother catches Gertrude Cadwalader, paid companion to the light-fingered Mrs. Davenport, returning a pilfered item, she comes to the wrong conclusion. However, Harrison is eager to mend fences once he realizes the error. After a real thief starts preying on society, can Gertrude and Harrison catch the culprit?







My Opinion:
LOVE THIS BOOK!  It's hard for me to say that I have a favorite of all these characters, since I absolutely love them all.  But Gertrude and Harrison have a very special place in my heart!  Harrison with his color blindness and heart of gold and Gertie with her selfless kindness, plus throw back in all of my favorite characters from the first book, including quirky Mrs. Davenport, and the fabulously entertaining Huxley sisters, and you've got a fantastic read!  AND there's new characters to love to boot!  Harrison's sisters are so uniquely entertaining they are, in my humble opinion, clamoring for their own stories! ;)  Temperance also is seen emerging into a whole new character as the pages turn, leaving me in sweet anticipation for the third in this lovely series!  Jen wraps everything up nicely with all of her characters, which I was SO happy about!  I love the Faith messages, Love the touches of mystery, and OH THE HUMOR!  I laughed SO hard it hurt!  Truly I almost fell out of bed!  There are SO many things I can tell you about this book, but since I don't want to give anything away I'll only say that I HIGHLY recommend Out of the Ordinary and dub it a MUST READ!  Jen has done it again!
Songs: "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

John 8:10-11, Luke 7:48

~ASC

*I received this book from the author for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Out of the Ordinary. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment