Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, October 10, 2015

Rodeo Rescue Review!!!!!!!

Rodeo Rescue by Lynette Eason

Book Description:
SHE CAN'T ESCAPE 

No matter where she runs, rodeo clown Tonya Waters's stalker always finds her. Now he's managed to track her down on the rodeo circuit. If bull rider Seth Starke hadn't saved her, she'd be dead. But when the handsome cowboy is injured in the ring and Tonya rescues him, Seth seems more determined than ever to keep her safe. But can she risk staying at his Tennessee ranch and bringing danger to his family? As her stalker gets more violent, Tonya and Seth vow to outsmart him before he makes good on his ultimate threat: if he can't have her, no one will. 

Wrangler's Corner: Family comes first


My Opinion:
An excellent read!  This was my first Love Inspired Suspense read and I LOVED it!  Usually I don't read to much suspense, but when I read that this one was centered around bull riding and fighting I jumped right in!  I will say that reading this one (the second in the series) made me want to read the first one, but I must warn anyone who hasn't already read the first installment there are spoilers from the first book.  It reveals the killer from the first story among other things.  So Rodeo Rescue is really a great stand alone also!  While there are a few things that aren't exactly realistic, everything is highly entertaining!  I love the ways Lynette weaves in prayer and Faith among the suspense and the twists!  WOW those twists!  I did suspect who the "bad guy" was, but Lynette's craftiness in suggesting "it could be this character or is it this character?" keeps you unsure until she reveals it all!  I really enjoyed this read and definitely want more from Lynette!  Surprise after surprise and twist upon twist!  I highly recommend it! :)

Songs (I went a little crazy! LOL!  But I think these songs {or even parts of these songs} fit this book well and make up the sound track for Rodeo Rescue) : 

"Carry Me" by Josh Wilson
"Listen To The Sound" by Building 429
"Hurricane" by Natalie Grant
"Not For A Moment (After All)" by Meredith Andrews
"Overcomer" by Mandisa
"Remain" by Royal Tailor
"Press On" by Mandisa
"All This Time" by Britt Nicole
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Psalm 23:4, Philippians+4:6-7

~ASC

*I requested and received this book for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Rodeo Rescue. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment