Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, December 16, 2016

Restoring CHRISTmas Review!!!!!!!

Restoring CHRISTmas by Cynthia Rutchi

Book Description:
Alexis Blake has one chance to land her own show on the Home Project Network and nothing, not an uncooperative client, a job site without indoor plumbing, or a challenging videographer, is going to stand in her way. Elsie, at seventy-plus, is far from the ideal client, but she knows exactly what she wants her fieldstone house to look like, and no designer can tell her otherwise. Gabe Langley, the man with the camera, is caught in the middle and it is his wisdom and warmth that just may be the bridge that will bring these two women together. Can they restore more than just a house and bring about special, almost lost forever Christmas memories?

My Opinion:
Must read!  I LOVE THIS STORY!  It's beautiful message of restoration reaches deep.  There were a few times when I needed to re-read the character's dialogue 
a few times to get my brain to keep up with what they were getting at, but since it's such funny and fabulous dialogue I enjoyed reading it over and over!  :) Cynthia ALWAYS comes up with places I actually want to exist! LOL!  This time the house and the restaraunt are on my favorite settings list!!!  These characters, with their flaws and their quirks, are some of the most unique, loveable, and entertaining characters I've read...probably since Cynthia's last CHRISTmas novella! ;)  Their heart restorations and the house restorations go hand in hand and lead to a fabulous, if somewhat dangling, finale!  Faith and healing wrapped in humor, this is a must read this CHRISTmas season!!!

Songs: "Still Still Still" by Mannheim Steamroller
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

1 Peter 5:10, John 1:16, Acts 3:19-21, Psalm 23:3

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Worthy Publishing for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Restorarting CHRISTmas. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment