Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, May 5, 2017

Jaguar Review!!!

Jaguar by Pamela Poole

Book Description:
34405680
Caroline and Chad Gregory are happy on their island home at Painter Place. But suddenly, an old vendetta against them puts Caroline in terrible danger. Her enemies are closing in, and the future of Painter Place is at stake. Her only hope of escape is a man known as the Jaguar, a legendary international operative and Caroline’s old flame. Even if he and a miracle can save her, Caroline will never be the same sheltered woman who has been groomed from childhood to inherit the island.



My Opinion:
WHOA!  This is the first book I've read from Pamela and the first I've read in the Painter Place Saga.  Whew, there were things in this book that just left me speechless they were SO good!!!  I had a bit of confusion in the beginning as I was learning all of the characters, but that can be difficult for me at times.  As soon as I got everyone straight I was off and reading! ;)  Really from the very first sentence Pamela grabs your attention your, and anyone that knows me knows how I LOVE when books do that!!!!!  The Spiritual and Faith scenes are AMAZING I could read them over and over again!  Caroline is a fabulous character!  I love her strength both in faith and physically.  Chad irked me at times, but since her irked Caroline also it was ok, in the end he's pretty likable! ;)  The way Pamela expresses the thoughts, feelings, and struggles artists face is really cool!  There were times when I read a statement and thought, "WOW!  That's exactly how I've felt, but was never been able to put it into words!".  She is a great weaver of words all the way around.  I did feel that this book was a little too long for my liking, although I don't know how it could have been any shorter.  It is filled with that much content!  And emotionally heavy content at that!  Overall I recommend this great adventure filled with nearly non-stop action and wonderful characters! 

Songs: "Pass it On" by Kurt Kaiser, "I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe, "Fearless" by Jasmine Murray
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Jeremiah 29:11, Matthew 5:45

~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Pamela for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Jaguar. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment