Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, July 16, 2021

Cross and Cutlass: Friday Musings: The Ever-Tightening Narrow Path

Cross and Cutlass: Friday Musings: The Ever-Tightening Narrow Path:   

Click HERE TO VIEW or COMMENT ON THIS POST on MY CROSS AND CUTLASS BLOG

Dear Precious and Holy Saints of the Most High,

 I'm going to make a guess that maybe 5% of Christians and maybe 1% of non-Christians in the world actually have a clue at what is going on. This makes the road very narrow and lonely for the rest. Even if we try to tell people, we don't have what most would call reliable, professional news and articles to back up our claims. In fact, I love the Lord's sense of humor because it seems He does indeed choose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. 
 
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 1 Corinthians 1:27
 
I look at myself as a prime example. I am an over-60 wife, mother, grandmother and romance novelist, yet for some reason the Lord has chosen me to be a watchman for His coming. Other watchmen I know and other people who are awake are not notable people as the world sees things. The few pastors I follow online are not highly educated or worldly acclaimed. I say all this because some people only believe something if it comes from a world-renown Scientist or doctor or leader or a "reliable" media outlet. This is why I think so many are deceived. That, in addition to , not knowing the Bible. I find it very telling that the people I know who are awake to the truth are also people who know the Scriptures really well. Jesus is the Word and He said He is the Truth. If you know the Word, you won't be easily deceived. 
 
I say all this because I know many of you are feeling the pinch of this narrow road and the frustration of trying to wake up friends and family only to be mocked and shunned. Jesus never said following Him would be a bed of roses. Quite the opposite, in fact. 
 
The interesting thing that seems to be happening this week is an increase in pressure to take the poison jab. Biden is sending goon squads door to door to convince people to take it. There's an article below which describes how these people are trained. The French president is making it mandatory in his country for most people, threatening to make it mandatory for all.  Of course they told us this will never happen. I have heard from friends who have said their friends and/or spouses are told to get vaxxed or lose their jobs. Why are they so intent on injecting us with this "vaccine"?  Well, if you're awake you know that it is full of DNA altering poison, possibly nanobots to track you, and most recently Scientists in Spain discovered that it contains over 90% graphene oxide. Please read the articles below to see what that is and how they will use it to either kill or control you with 5G.
 
On top of that, inflation is at a 13 year high and experts predict a massive economic collapse is coming soon. Expect food shortages to appear this fall. There are violent protests and riots in Cuba and South Africa, China is threatening us daily, and a great UFO disclosure (Fallen angels) is coming to a town near you. 
 
Meanwhile they are teaching our kids to hate the USA and all white people, in addition to telling them they can be any gender they want. Forces are in play that are trying to take the power of that decision away from parents, along with the decision on having our children vaccinated. Children are being handed condoms at school and encouraged to have sex at very young ages.
 
 
Yet Jesus warned us of all these things. And to think we aren't even in the Tribulation yet!  I know I seem to be a purveyor of doom, but it is my job to keep you informed so you won't be deceived. I'm not saying I'm right about everything, but I do pray for wisdom and discernment every day and I line up everything I read with the Bible to see if it's true. Everything that is happening is lining up with Biblical Prophecy perfectly.
 
The present rulers of this world are Satan worshipers doing his bidding. They've been planning to rule a one world Government for centuries now and finally, they are achieving it. Our entertainment, media, churches, and music are all compromised and run by Satan. It is vitally important that you keep aware of what is happening, but spend most of your time in the Word of God and with Jesus. That's the only way you will not be deceived. 
 
If this is your first time reading my Friday musings and you find yourself thinking this romance author has lost her marbles, I get it. It took me awhile to accept the truth about our world. But again, I sift everything through the Word of God and if it matches what is supposed to happen at this time, I pray about it and receive it. 
 
If you're finding this info too upsetting, believe me, I get that too. But I'm one of those persons who would rather be in the light than the dark, even if the truth is disturbing. Just browse the articles and get an idea of what is going on. No need to do a deep dive. I promise my posts on Monday are more uplifting 😀
 
If you're reading this and you don't know Jesus, this is your proof He is real. Only the Bible contains prophecies of the future that come true. Only God knows the future. Click on "How to be saved" at the top of this site. 
 
Jesus is coming soon for His true Saints. Every week when I report the news, and I see how fast things are accelerating, I know that He is right at the door!

 
 
The V and V
 
If you read any article, read this one. If you want to connect all the dots about what Satan's kingdom is doing with Covid, the Vax, Graphene Oxide and 5G, this will clear it all up!
 
 
Highly recommend this pastor's sermon on the Vaccine. He covers all the bases. It's an hour long
 
Apostasy
 
Immorality/Culture
 
Our groaning planet
 
Persecution
 
NWO
30 School districts in 15 states teaching kids that "whiteness" is from the devil   (MaryLu: this is all part of their plan. Divide and conquer)
 
War
 
The Great Deception
 
 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. Revelation 20:6
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment