Search This Blog

Statcounter




Thursday, August 19, 2021

Jesus is my Best Friend!

John 15:15 KJV Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


I think I was 5 when I first found a person I wanted to be my friend! She and I were playing and having a great time! I found my opening and nervously I asked her what I had rehearsed over and over in my head! “Do you want to be my friend?” I waited with baited breathe for the yes I just knew was coming! She said “No”. My little heart was bruised. But today I had a realization! Had I not experienced the pain of this rejection as a child, I might not fully understand the magnitude of Jesus saying Yes! He'll be my friend! So I look back on that memory now and smile because I know that when I ask Jesus if He wants to be my friend, the answer is ALWAYS YES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment