Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, December 2, 2023

Capturing Hope Review!

Capturing Hope (Heroines of WWII)Capturing Hope by Angela K. Couch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW WOW WOW WOW!
WHAT A READ!
SO FAST PACED!
Ok enough caps, this story is so deep and beautiful.
Though here I must say the book description is not well done and doesn't do the story justice in my opinion. It's not until you read the book that the book description makes sense. So if I have one negative comment it would be about the book description.
I just finished and I'm almost speechless with how much I love this book! Especially the lead Nadia! David is loveable and so flawed as a struggling alcoholic. The kids are some of my favorites and I just love how Angela wraps up everything in the end. So many layers, so many twists, there was one moment where I had no clue what could possibly come next yet I was a little less than half way through. Such a fantastic read, such an amazing journey. I've said it again and again I love this series concept. I also love this book and love Angela's writing. There are so many scenes that left an imprint on my heart and I would love to read this one again. Though after a rest since it just keeps going and going with the action. Just wow!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment