Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, October 7, 2024

Hope Like Wildflowers

5 STARS
SO GOOD! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! When I first read the first in this series I had NO IDEA that Kizzie's story would be SO GOOD! In truth I struggled with the first read due to some character issues and then I LOVED the second one, but this one I think may be my favorite of them all! Kizzie's mentioned throughout the series making a mystery that piqued my interest and I was so exacted to finally read her story! This is one of the most beautiful fiction stories of redemption I think I have ever had the pleasure to read! The characters are FANTASTIC, the flow and pace of the story is just right, the humor laced throughout the drama keeps the balance nice, AND THE WRAP UP ENDING IS BEAUTIFUL! If you've read the other two you MUST read this one, AND if you're looking for a fantastic story of True Love, redemption, and reconciliation this is a MUST READ!

"I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment