Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sixty Acres and a Bride Review

Sixty Acres and a Bride by Regina Jennings

http://www.amazon.com/Sixty-Acres-Bride-Regina-Jennings/dp/0764209906/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Sixty Acres and a Bride
Book Description:
"With nothing to their names, young widow Rosa Garner and her mother-in-law return to Texas and the family ranch. Only now the county is demanding back taxes and the women have only three months to pay. 

Though facing eviction, Rosa can't keep herself from falling in love with the countryside and the wonderful extended family who want only her best. Learning the American customs is not easy, however, and this beautiful young widow can't help but catch wandering eyes. Where some offer help with dangerous strings attached, only one man seems honorable. But when Weston Garner, still grieving his own lost love, is unprepared to give his heart, to what lengths will Rosa go to save her future?"

http://www.amazon.com/Sixty-Acres-Bride-Regina-Jennings/dp/0764209906/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

My Opinion:
I had read and become acquainted with Regina through Facebook, and I couldn't wait to read her book 60 Acres and a Bride! I was NOT disappointed! This book is like nothing else I've read. Imaginative and hilarious, yet surprising and refreshing. Regina has taken a completely original character and wound a wonderful adventure. I could not put this book down any more than I could stop laughing! This has become one of my favorite books, and I'm sure it will be yours to! You MUST read 60 Acres and a Bride!

My song for this book is: "He Leadeth Me" by The Cluster Pluckers

John 3:15-16 (Read it, Believe it, and Be Saved!!!)



P.S. I would LOVE for you to become a follower of this blog w/ GFC.  Just click on "Join this site" and it'll tell you what to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment