Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blind Trust Review!!!!

Blind Trust by Sandra Orchard


Book Description:
Kate Adams had no idea she was carrying counterfeit money, and she can't believe that it came from her sweet neighbor. Or that it lands her in the middle of another one of Detective Tom Parker's investigations. Determined to prove her neighbor's innocence, Kate stumbles into a pit of intrigue that is far deeper than a two-bit counterfeit operation--and strikes too close to home for comfort. As family secrets come to light, her world--and her budding romance with Tom--begin to crumble. To Kate, it's clear that she won't be safe until she uncovers all of Port Aster's secrets. But is it too late for her and Tom?

My Opinion:
EXCELLENT SEQUEL!!!!  I'm really getting to love this series!  I find I LOVE all the new things I learn about herbs and plants and that mixed with great mysteries makes this book a great read!  That's right I said "mysteries"!  There are three all tangled together in this next installment (maybe four depending on the way you want to count it)!  Kate is out to help a friend and clear her name as new secrets surface and she and Tom try to untangle the webs.  More is brought to light about her dad and counterfeiters, stalkers, murderers, and just all around desperate people abound!  Suspense runs high and Sandra has a God given talent for artful cliff hangers!  She definitely knows how to end a chapter as well as leave you in suspense and wanting more by the end of the book (and I LOVE IT! :D)!!!!  I personally think that this is a series that needs to be read as just that; a whole series.  While some may be able to read this one as a stand alone I don't recommend it, because of all the details from the first book mentioned in this one!  Not to mention I just think this is a great series all the way around!  They flow nicely together!  As danger grows and lives are threatened how will these two get through it all and will they still have a relationship even if they both survive!?  I can not WAIT for the next one and see where Sandra takes us next!  From faith, to danger, to romance, to suspense, to secrets and lies, to new discoveries, I think Blind Trust is a MUST READ!

Songs that I think go with Blind Trust:"He Is With Us" by Love & The Outcome, "I Can't Do This" by Plumb, and "Consider the Lilies" by Mary Clemons
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

~ASC

*I requested and received this book as a member or Revell Reads for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Blind Trust. ~ASC


No comments:

Post a Comment