Search This Blog

Statcounter




Friday, April 10, 2015

A Heart's Obsession Review!!!!

A Heart's Obsession by Colleen Coble

Book Description:
Will Sarah’s journey west lead her back into the arms of the one man she can trust?

When her father succumbs to a long illness, Sarah Montgomery is freed from duty to family. At last she can be with the love of her life, Rand Campbell, who has gone out west to Fort Laramie, Wyoming. Sarah and her younger brother Joel make the arduous journey filled with hope.
But at Fort Laramie, the reception Sarah meets isn’t what she had hoped for. Her friend Amelia is thrilled to have her, but Rand seems to be in the clutches of Jessica DuBois, the scheming daughter of the post commander.
Sarah resolves to remain at Fort Laramie and try to win Rand back. But things will get tougher before they get easier . . . especially when her ex-fiancé Ben Croftner arrives in Wyoming, obsessed with having her back in his arms.

My Opinion:
Even better than the first!  I LOVED this one more than the first book in the series.  The book description is much better in that it doesn't give everything away, it only hints at what's with-in! :)  I do wish it were a bit more stretched out though.  I get so into the story and the writing then something will come up and I feel like I've missed a whole scene somewhere.  With that said I absolutely LOVE where Colleen is taking this and I'm at the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next installment!  Twists and dangers abound in A Heart's Obsession, and with all that's going on I can't help but wonder, what will our hero and heroine face next?

Songs: "Country Waltz" by The Fiddle Beaus 
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

~ASC

*I requested and received this book as a member of Litfuse for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about A Heart's Obsession. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment