Search This Blog

Statcounter




Saturday, November 21, 2015

Exhale Review!


http://www.amazon.com/Exhale-Plumb/dp/B00V0F0T3M/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1448130299&sr=1-1&keywords=Exhale

1. Exhale
3. Smoke

My Opinion:
Awesome!  I've loved Plumbs music for a while now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this CD!  I have my favorites, as with any CD, but if I start to list them I'll end up listing all of the songs! LOL!  Exhale, the title song, and Lord I'm Ready Now are the songs I've heard on the radio the most and they are beautiful songs!  And then you get songs like Smoke, My True Love, Sleep Will Be Sweet, etc. and I find that each of them touch my heart and hold a truth all there own. Plumbs testimony has always struck a chord with me and I love how she reflects her experiences in her songs!  I highly recommend this CD!   

~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment