Search This Blog

Statcounter




Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 2016 New Releases!!!!

Here's what's coming out in March 2016!
[these are the books I'm looking forward to this month 
and there's quite a few ;) ]
Which ones are you most excited about?  
Leave me a comment with your list! :)
Did I miss a March Christian Fiction release 
that you've been looking forward to?  
Give it and the author a shout out in the comments!
I'll collect the most anticipated new release from the comments and see if I can get a giveaway together! :D
The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams #1) 
by Liz Johnson
March 1st 
The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams, #1)



A Fool and His Monet (Serena Jones Mystery #1) 
by Sandra Orchard
March 1st
A Fool and His Monet (Serena Jones Mystery #1)


Flirtation Walk 
by Siri Mitchell
March 1st
Flirtation Walk


A Daring Sacrifice (An Uncertain Choice #2) 
by +Jody Hedlund
March 1st
A Daring Sacrifice (An Uncertain Choice, #2)


The Preacher's Lady (Sugar Maple Hearts #1) 
by Lori Copeland 
March 1st
The Preacher's Lady (Sugar Maple Hearts #1)


Playing the Part (A Class of Their Own #3) 
by Jen Turano
March 1st
Playing the Part (A Class of Their Own #3)


A Treasure Concealed (Sapphire Brides #1) 
by Tracie Peterson 
March 1st
A Treasure Concealed (Sapphire Brides, #1)


Annabel Lee (Coffey & Hill #1) 
by Mike Nappa
March 1st
Annabel Lee (Coffey & Hill #1)


The Hearts We Mend (Banister Falls #2) 
by Kathryn Springer
March 8th
The Hearts We Mend (Banister Falls, #2)


The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor #2)
by +Denise Hunter
March 8th
The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor #2)


Back in the Saddle 
by +Ruth Logan Herne
March 15th
Back in the Saddle


Bride of a Distant Isle (Daughters of Hampshire #2) 
by Sandra Byrd
March 22nd
Bride of a Distant Isle (Daughters of Hampshire, #2)


The Atonement 
by Beverly Lewis
March 29th
The Atonement

*Release dates were taken from goodread.com and confirmed with amazon.com

4 comments:

  1. "Flirtation Walk" looks really good! And I'm interested in that first book too. So many books to read, so little time! O.O I still haven't finished the books I was meaning to read in February. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Siri Mitchell is AMAZING! :) And The Red Door Inn does sound VERY intriguing, I can't wait to read it! Of course I was hooked by Prince Edward Island right off! ;)

      LOL! So true! There are SO many great ones this month and February just flew by! :) Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment Raechel!

      Hugs, ASC

      Delete
    2. I don't think I've read anything by her just yet, but I can't wait to!
      And yes, me too ^.^

      My pleasure! I love reading all your posts; I'm just sorry I don't comment more often!

      Delete
    3. "Like a Flower in Bloom" is my favorite from Siri.......so far! ;) I HIGHLY recommend it!

      Delete