Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, February 6, 2017

Moving Target Review!!!!!!!

Moving Target by Lynette Eason

Book Description:
30259130
When Maddy McKay and Quinn Holcombe don't show up for Quinn's surprise birthday party, his friends know that something is very wrong. Their search turns up little beyond evidence that Quinn and Maddy just decided to take off for a long overdue vacation. But it soon becomes apparent that they did not leave of their own accord.

Maddy awakens in a cement room with no idea where she is. But it's not long before she realizes she's in the clutches of a madman exacting revenge by hunting. His prey of choice? Humans. Now Maddy and Quinn must run for their lives, hoping to find their killer before the next game begins. Because if they don't win this game, they die.


My Opinion:
WOW!!!!!!!  :D  This is the best of the series thus far!!!  I've been following this series and was a little wary when starting this one, because I felt like the last book repeated the plot from the first book.  But Moving Target is completely unique, twisty, and HIGHLY entertaining!!!! :D  I was emotionally engaged; frustrated at times, on the edge of my seat at others, and devouring this story all the way around!  The characters are fantastic and I LOVE how things from the last books come back into play in this one.  The mystery kept me guessing all the way until the end!  Plus there's extra personal mysteries and secrets!  And the little doses of humor were dashed in nicely!  I can't WAIT for the next in this series and I HIGHLY recommend this one!!!!!

Songs: "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin and "Mended" by Matthew West
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Proverbs 3:5-6


~ASC

*I requested and received this book from Revell for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Moving Target. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment