Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, March 13, 2017

Beauty and the Beast BUMMER! :(

Beauty and the Beast is probably one of my favorite tales, if not my favorite one.  SO last year when I heard they were making a live action rendition I was pretty excited! 

Until......I found out two things.

1). the horns they chose to put on the beast are a sign of and related to the devil

and 

2.) they chose to make the character Lafou gay. :(

It's so heartbreaking to me that they ruined the movie this way.  We are bombarded with homosexuality in this day and age and now it's even in the disney movies.

I personally will not be watching this movie and instead I will choose to watch Belle and the Beast A Christian Love Story (Netflix link), and/or read +Melanie Dickerson's The Merchant's Daughter or the The Beautiful Pretender

No comments:

Post a Comment