Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Behind the Scenes Review!!!!!!!

Behind the Scenes by Jen Turano

Book Description:
30259039
Miss Permilia Griswold, the wallflower behind "The Quill" gossip column, knows everything that goes on in the ballrooms of New York. When she overhears a threat against the estimable Mr. Asher Rutherford, she's determined to warn him. Away from society's spotlight, Asher and Permilia discover there's more going on behind the scenes than they anticipated.


My Opinion:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!  
Jen Turano has done it again!!!   
I absolutely LOVE this book!  
It's funny, it's got a mystery, it's got tea! :D  And those characters?!  First off all where does Jen come up with these names!?  They are SO unique and fabulous!  Permilia is one of my favorite characters, and I know I continue to say this about Jen's heroine's, but each one is as good, if not better, than the last!  Strong, brave, and independent, Permilia is highly entertaining since you really don't know what she's gonna do next! ;) (I also personally felt there were touches of Anne in her personality) Then there's Asher.  A true gentleman, and when it truly counts he comes through!  And those sub characters?! :D  I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT WAIT for the next book!!!!  And I most likely will be LONGING for it all the way to November of this year!!!!! ;)  I love all of these quirky characters from the top to the bottom!  I love the details, the dialogue, and the dangerous suspense!  I love the Faith scenes!!!  I just love this book (and really any book from Jen)! :)  This is a great start to a fantastic new series and I HIGHLY recommend it!!!  
Songs: "Good Good Father" by Chris Tomlin, 
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC


James 1:17

~ASC

*I received this book from the author for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Behind the Scenes. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment