Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, July 2, 2018

Cowboy Bodyguard Review!!!!!!!

Cowboy Bodyguard by Dana Mentink

Book Description:
39300921
She must protect a baby...With her secret husband's helpIn this Gold Country Cowboys novel, Jack Thorn gets a surprise call from the woman he married in secret years ago. Shannon Livingston needs his protection for herself and the baby she's hiding from a biker gang targeting the mother. Now Jack must help Shannon, even if shielding her means pretending to be a true husband to the only woman he's ever loved..



My Opinion:
WOO HOO!  I LOVED IT!  I've loved Jack pretty much from the beginning of this series and I was SO happy to read his story!  And what a story it is!  The pace is SO fast in this one!  I found myself figuratively on the edge of my seat the whole time, and had to find just the right places to force myself to put it down so I could, you know.......sleep! ;D  Needless to say I DEVOURED this book!  Dana has once again come up with a completely unique plot and while there are many scenes I enjoyed there's this one scene.......well I don't want to give anything away, let's just say IT IS THE BEST SCENE!  But you'll have to read it and see what you think and if you can tell which part I'm talking about! ;)  Even though I love Jack and truly enjoyed his story it's the next Thorn brother who I've been waiting for! :D  Can't WAIT to return to Gold Country! 

Songs: "God Gave Me You" by Dave Barnes
Songs etc. May be changed and/or added in the future. ~ASC

Jeremiah 29:11

~ASC

*I received this book from the author for the purpose of reviewing it.  This in no way affected my opinion and the above are my true thoughts and feelings about Cowboy Bodyguard. ~ASC

No comments:

Post a Comment