Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, September 15, 2021

PSA WARNING!

 PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Holy Spirit caused something to dawn on me last evening and again this morning! Technology is being used by satan. Now don't get me wrong here, God uses technology to. God can and does use everything and anything to reach out to people. But bear with me here. What was it that the devil tempted Eve with in the beginning when he told her to eat from the one and only tree God explicitly told her and Adam not to eat of? Genesis Chapter 3 Verse 5 “for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” So he deceived her saying she would be as God. In this day and age technology deceives many in the same way! With the alexa's and siri's etc. you can say something out loud and it happens. With virtual games and now tv shows you can “create” and “control” “everything” "being" and “living” anywhere you decide and who you decide. Please don't misunderstand me I am not judging anyone who uses technology. I myself am writing this on a laptop and posting it online and social media through the internet. I get that there are some good things that can and have been done with technology. All I'm saying is think about it, and let's all strive to keep ourselves in check. God is God and we are not, can not be, and really wouldn't want to be. He is good, He is in control of EVERYTHING, and He knows and does what's best for us. So let's all remember (even as the world gets darker, as it lies and deceives, as it tries to make us believe we are in control and arrogantly don't need The Creator of the entire universe) to stop and take a beat, look up, and humble ourselves before God and acknowledge “You are God and I am not” ~Crowder- Let It Rain (Is There Anybody) ft. Mandisa

No comments:

Post a Comment